Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Be Happy

I have meet a lot of different people on my mission with all sourts of backgrounds.  Some people are wealthier than others, some have more family members, and some are more outgoing.  Even with all of these different backgrounds, everyone seems to have a mutual purpose in life.  The purpose is to be happy.  I have seen that there are a lot of different ideas on how we can be happy or have fun.  I would like to suggest a way that has greatly influenced my life.  The way I have found to true happiness is through God, our Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ's sacrifice.  The way to happiness is following Christ's example.  His example is a one of obediance to God's commandments.  We as people do fall short, but that is what his sacrifice is for.



2 Nephi 2:25 from the Book of Mormon reads, "Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy."  Our whole purpose for being here on earth is to be happy.  We are supposed to learn and grow.  To completely reach our full potential we must follow the rules, commandments, God has given us.  I can testify that if we live the laws God has given us we can truely be happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment