Saturday, July 30, 2011

We believe in Jesus Christ

We believe in Jesus Christ!  I believe and know that Jesus Christ is my Savior.  He is the Son of God.  I know He came and Atoned for my sins.  I know He lives!  It is only through Him that salvation is possible.  He is who all the prophets testified would come.  He will come again. 

Everything is possible only because of what He did.  Without Him, all would be lost (see Alma 34: 9).  He is at the head of this Church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I love Him!  He has spoken and He still speaks.  Through a living prophet, He leads us today.

I love the Bible and its witness of the Savior.  I love the Book of Mormon and its witness of the Savior.  I love my Savior!

Image found at:
http://lds.org/hf/art/0,16812,4218-1-2,00.html

No comments:

Post a Comment