Thursday, November 4, 2010

Leaves

With fall well on its way, the leaves have been falling.  Most of the trees up here have pretty much lost all of their leaves.  It is an exciting time of the year seeing the world around change from fall to winter.  This change brings a lot of work.  Yesterday I saw a lot of people out racking and cleaning up the yard before it gets too cold.  Elder Leslie and I even had the privelige of helping an older lady clean up her leaves.

The sight of the seasons changing around us makes me reflect on how real God is.  This world is set up so perfectly for us.  Just seeing the changes and things around me, I know that God is real and taking care of me and us.  My challenge is for us to take a little time and look around us and see all of God's fingerprints he leaves for us to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment