Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Moveing

It is always hard to leave places you really love.  Packing up and moveing is challenging and not very conveniant.  As a missionary I have the opportunity to move around to different places a lot.  Sunday, I left the city of Glasgow that I really learned to love.  It was hard saying goodbye to so many friends.  I have now moved down to Billings; it will be an exciting new start.  

Changes are sometimes hard and not the most conveniant, but they are for our good.  In life we have to change, grow, and learn from the experiances we have.  We need to trust God that he will take care of us.  I know everything happens for a reason and we need to just trust God.  If we don't understand, we can pray. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your service here in Glasgow. You will be missed. Good luck in Billings.

    ReplyDelete