Tuesday, December 21, 2010

An act that can change a life

I have a lot to be grateful for.  I have had an experiance I would like to share.  To be honest, this is an experiance that happens quite frequently.  This morning I had a lot weighing on my mind.  Everyday all of us have lots of things that we know needs to be done or stress or whatever it is.  This morning I was kneeling down and praying to my Heavenly Father.  I just told him what was on my mind and asked for help.  What happened next is something I am grateful for.  I felt at peace.  This is something money cannot buy.  I am amazed how Heavenly Father, God, will listen to the needs and concerns of somebody imperfect and almost insignificant as I.  The cool thing is that he always does.  I can testify of the power of prayer and the love of a Father in Heaven.  He is very mindful of us and he wants to help us.  This is something I know of a surety for myself.  If we ever have troubles or are just haveing a rough start to a day, pray.  It works!

No comments:

Post a Comment