Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Are You Truely Hungry? Lets Feast!



The scriptures hold all of the answers to the pressing questions we have.  It is wonderful that our loving Heavenly Father called Prophets to write down the text we now enjoy today.  We all need to sink our teeth deeper into the feast of the scriptures our Father has provided for us.



I read this morning out of the Book of Mormon.  Like the Bible, it is written by Prophets.  It takes place on the American Continent.  I know it is true, because as I read this morning I felt the Holy Ghost's witness to me the reality of the message I was reading.  I have read the Book of Mormon quite a few times, but the message I got today was something that I needed that I really never understood before.  I am thankful for the opportunity I have to read and the promptings of the Holy Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment